Monday 14 April 2014

Crocheted phone sock

This is a cute little project which I did in the car on the way to see my in-laws at the weekend.  It's a really quick crochet project which I found on the 'All about Ami' blog.  As with most people, I always have my phone close to hand.  I did always intend to get a cover for my phone, but I never quite got round to it.  I've had this one for almost a year now and it's managed to accumulate it's fair share of bumps and bruises.  I've seen a gorgeous sewn phone cover, which I plan to have a go at soon, but in the meantime, I thought I would just do some quick crocheting on my trip north.  Here's the fruits of my labour...


You might recognise this wool - I also made my mug cosy from it.  I just love how bright and cheery it is!

I like my phone to be peeping out of the top of the sock - makes it easier to slide in and out - but obviously just a couple more rows would cover the phone completely! I'll probably do a final bit of prettying up this cover with a little button - as well as choosing a nice wool, you can do lots of customisation to make this little phone cover your own.


A pretty and easy way to keep your phone protected!

No comments:

Post a Comment