Sunday 27 April 2014

An easy project - phone cover

Just back from a lovely week in Northern Ireland!  Great weather and so lovely to see so many family and friends.  It always goes too quickly...!

Apologies for another phone cover so soon after the last one!  This is quite a different phone cover from the last one I made, as this is a sewn phone cover.  Handmade Jane had a lovely phone cover tutorial on her blog, and I fancied a go at something quick and easy after sewing so many clothing items recently.


I had some fat quarters sitting in my stash, some of which I bought in America, and this seemed like a great project to use some of them.  I used fabric from two fat quarters, plus some medium weight interfacing and velcro.  The only thing I needed to go out to buy for this was velco, and now I've got a little roll of it that will keep me going for a while.


This is a great little project for beginners - you only need to sew in a straight line - but also good as a little distraction if you fancy a little project to do in half an hour or so.





No comments:

Post a Comment